01 July 2012

Digital Sale

Wow!  What a month June was with the digi-sale.  There is another one this month to help you celebrate Creative Memories turning 25!  I am so excited - my Custom Cover-sets are due to arrive on Monday, I just rec'd a hardcover storybook for a customer yesterday, and tonight I just ordered my digi-album from the vacation my family just returned from last week.  In one week I completed an entire album for 10 days of vacation - How GREAT is that!?!

 
Album Cover

This is the album cover - it was created with a P2P blueprint called Mary's Grid.  I adapted it for the cover.  I so <3 how it came out.  I am so anticipating the arrival of my newly completed book.

I hope you'll contact me for assistance with your photo needs - I'd be honored to assist you.

No comments:

Post a Comment