24 April 2015

That "DUH!" moment

I spent Wednesday evening figuring out which Senior Portraits I needed for my son's graduation announcements & which poses I wanted enlarged for gift giving items for the grandparents.  I needed 40 wallets for his announcements so I ordered 50 to have a few extras.  Well, I was tired and not paying attention as I should have been before I hit that submit button on my order...(can you see where this is going?) and I didn't realize that there were 4 wallets to each 5x7 sheet.  I did but being tired it didn't register.  Needless to say when I picked up the order on Thursday afternoon I was surprised at the size of my envelope; I have 160 extra wallets, UGH!  I told my son to have at it & enjoy handing them out to his classmates.  I plan on adding an address label to the back for him with his college address & his contact numbers.  A good way for all his info to be in one place.

This was the pose he decided to include in his announcements.

Class of 2015

This one shows what his interests are besides just being a nice pose with him dressed up.  He gets to also show his love of music, too.  Now to get the announcements into the mail!  Graduation day will be here too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment