07 July 2013

Some NEW completed pages

I have been making sure to carve out a few hours a week to stay on top of my digital photos and to NOT get behind at least with my current photos.  I have challenged my self to a 365 Project which I did not get off to the best start on, however I am doing well with it now.  Rather than hold myself to a photo a day, I have broken it down into months.  Much easier time frame to deal with for me and not near as much pressure on myself.  I can take 1000+ photos in a month, so I have challenged myself to choosing the best 50 photos and showcasing those.  Here are a few of my most current 2-page layouts that I have done with Storybook Creator Plus software from Creative Memories and used predesigned pages from various content for the software.



So many times we forget to scrap the everyday...our lives are full of those "SPECIAL" moments, yet its the everyday that usually mean the most.

Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment