07 February 2014

Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner

Today I want to share with you the joys I have had with this great little scanner.  I purchased mine in August 2012 and immediately fell in love with it.  I have used it so many times for large framed articles that I wanted in digital form.  I have a few listed below that I have done and I am thrilled with the outcome of each photo.

My very first one is a photo from my family's genealogy.  It is an 11x44 inch framed panoramic print from a 1930's reunion.  My mother painstakingly identified most of my immediate family members in the photo & then had it framed.  Afterwards as technology advanced, she wished to give me and each of my siblings a copy.  I used my NEW Flip-Pal scanner and after 22 scan stitched together this was the end result:

Please click on photo to enlarge
Most of my family is located on the left side of the photo, except for one lone sole on the right n the front row...I'm told by him that he wanted to be up front and away from his siblings (smile).

The nest time I used this great little scanner was for an old newspaper article my mother had saved from a Fair that I had items entered in...I used the dry/erase pens and marking board to identify my article without having to write directly on the news article.  That photo is shown below:

Please click on photo to enlarge

I have also used this again and again for many things.  Photos that are in albums that can't be removed, I have scanned right over the page protectors and they give me a terrific digital copy.  Here's an example of a 2-page layout I wanted to share right here on my blog.  You'll have to excuse the skipped areas, it was a learning process for me & this was one of my early scans.

please click on photo to enlarge
I've brought these photos to your attention because I LOVE my Flip-Pal scanner and wanted to show you the many uses for one.  Between my genealogy & scrapbooking I have found endless uses for mine. 

To purchase one for yourself check out the link on the left of my blog page.

No comments:

Post a Comment