21 September 2014

Eagle Invitations & Metal Panel - design process finished

This afternoon I spent on tweaking my son's Eagle Court of Honor Ceremony invitations and a 12 x 12 metal panel with an easel back.  I'd love to know your thoughts and if you have a special event for your Scout, contact me about designing/purchasing something similar for them. 

I used Artisan software  by Panstoria to design both products and I will be using their printing services.  They have the most reasonable pricing, especially on the metal photo panels in my area.

COH Invitation:


this is the front view of the card.


this is the back view of the card.




This is the updated photo panel for George.  He has changed his looks so much over the past few weeks and very much since I designed this last fall.  I also found a photo of him from Tigers, I had to scan it; because it was pre-digital age.  Amazing how quickly technology changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment