24 December 2015

My Tree

I wanted to take a moment to thank my children for decorating the tree this year.  Normally this is something that has always been "Mom's thing" to do.  However with working, I just couldn't get it done when I wanted to this year.  My son came home from college on the 11th and has been a terrifically HUGE help to me with my "to do" list.

my favorite - tree lit & no other lights in the room

the ornaments: handmade, hallmark & white house ornaments


He and his sister were good elves and decorated the entire tree for me after our light debacle.  I was just so frustrated that I couldn't see past the mishap with all of the hours I was working at the time.  Here are some more photos of my lovely tree.

George's 1st Christmas - I made this one

what really matters...made this one my 1st Christmas on my own.

more of my x-stitch ornaments

another for George

one of my angels

another favorite

my teal snowflafe

my poinsettias

one of my 1st x-stitch ornaments, on metal.  was not an easy one to make.  may be why I only made two!

a favorite...

a new addition this year...Eric's lights.

shotgun shells - red & green.  They're a hit!


Thanks kids for helping your Mom out with the holiday stress.  I LOVE you for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment