16 August 2020

Ornaments

I have been part of the Ornament Girl Club since June/July 2016 I can't really remember...time files when you are having fun!  Any how, if you'd like more information about Staci Ann's creations, you can follow this link:

https://ox353.isrefer.com/go/referog/a44105096/


I'm posting some of my completed kits from the club as well as a few of my own from Staci Ann's patterns and wonderful directions.   I also have one that I made in kindergarten - As beat up as it is, I still LOVE it!

Enjoy the ornaments and please use the link if you think this is something you'd like to try.  Each ornament takes me 1-2 hours to complete.


I have a 7.5 foot tree that is almost 4 feet in diameter at the base, we joke about it being as wide as it is tall.  The good thing is, it will hold a lot of ornaments!

May 2016 ornament:



June 2016 Ornament:






July 2016:  With this one I had trouble figuring out the pattern, I did one incorrectly, but I liked it anyhow.  I'm not going to point out which one I did wrong, sometimes mistakes are what make the end result great...






August 2016:








No comments:

Post a Comment