20 April 2013

Dear Friends

Dear Creative Memories customers, friends and family,

First, I would like to apologize to you for not making you aware of this information sooner. I had to take time to digest the information for myself before I passed it along to you my dear customers, friends and family.

On Tuesday, April 16 Creative Memories notified all Consultants that the company was taking the necessary steps to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. This announcement came as a shock to everyone including me. The intention is for the Company to use this filing as a business tool to restructure and refocus on the mission, simply preserving memories! I want you to know that I still believe in this mission and the importance of telling your stories in a meaningful way.

I have been and always will be transparent with you about Creative Memories and the business. The Company is pursuing a simpler Creative Memories which in turn will put us on the path to stability. As the bankruptcy process moves forward, my expectation is to see the current product line streamlined and because of this I would encourage ordering any products that you have been wanting now versus waiting. We have already seen products become unavailable in the last few days.

I have faith that Creative Memories will be stronger by taking the steps outlined above. Still, you may want to consider using your Rewards Club/Product Credits if you have any as a precaution.

I am committed to keeping you, as my friends and customers informed as new details regarding product offerings and events arise.
The plan right now is to move forward operating the business as usual for both Creative Memories and me. With that said National Scrapbook Day (more info to come today) and all of my planned events are still on. My goal is to continue helping you preserve and document your stories, your way!

If not for Creative Memories I would have never had the opportunity to meet and become close friends with many of you. I believe in Creative Memories, I believe in the mission and I know, in my heart that the Company will be better after this and I plan to be a part of the new and improved Creative Memories!

Please visit Restructuting News section on our website at http://www.creativememories.com/restructuring/ There you will find some basic information, “A letter to our fans,” and “Chapter 11 FAQs” that you can read if you would like more information about the filing.

 

1 comment:

  1. http://jensdigiscrap.wordpress.com/2013/05/06/keep-calm-and-scrap-on-and-on/

    A post link to a fellow CMC from Australia. I hope that you will continue to support Creative Memories and aide us ALL in getting through this situation.

    ReplyDelete