12 April 2013

Overwhelmed by your photos?

Overwhelmed by your photos? COME Saturday, April 20th from 11:30 am to 1 pm  After 7 years of being a CM consultant...it's time to really change up my business! I'm done with "scrapbooking!" If I could show you a NEW way to honor a loved one, tell a child they matter, build self-esteem and confidence or relive a special event in a way would you like to hear more?

I'm going to show you new ways to get your photos back into your life that does not require the craft of scrapbooking, but still treasured photos enjoyed again in a fraction of the time you think it will take (like entire albums made in less than 2 hours). Yes, that's right - less than 2 hours!

If you have just about given up on your photos or completely lost/overwhelmed BUT LOVE YOUR PHOTOS, this hour is for you! Everyone that comes will not regret it and I have an extra special deal for you when you come! Bring a friend that feels the same way you do to check out my NEW business!


I will also be offering this again at my National Scrapbook Day Event on Saturday, May 4th.  Since will be the same time as my National Scrapbook Day (NSD) event, this portion will take about 30 - 40 minutes (this portion is FREE); you are welcome to also join me for the NSD Event ($20/person) and put some of these tips to work for you that day.

More information for NSD is available under the 4 shared files link here on the right side of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment