06 October 2013

ATTENTION::Memory Manager & Storybook Users

To all of my Digital Users for Memory Manager (Historian) & Storybook Creator (Artisan), Panstoria has offered you a solution to Creative Memories digital programs and products and the Digital Center (Panstoria Print Shop) printing disappearing.  Please be sure to check this all out.  There are links to these items on the right hand side of my blog.  This is a great option for you with very little difference to what you are accustomed to using.  Panstoria has even offered updates to your existing programs for compatibility to theirs at no charge to you.  Be sure to read all of the details in their Help Zone on Panstoria's web page.  Another great feature is that Pixels 2 Pages is now partnered with Panstoria to give us continued support & inspiration for our digital software products.  You can learn all about it here.

Be sure to check out my Facebook Fan Page with all of the links & solutions to your many questions.  You may also contact me & I will help guide you through the process.  I am very excited about this development & I hope that you will be to.  I'm sure you have many $$ invested into these programs just like I do and I am very glad to see my investment will not be wasted.

Remember that after December 31st your Creative Memories programs will no longer be supported and you will no longer be able to activate any of your software or downloads from Creative Memories past the December 31st date.

I hope that you will find this news helpful as you move forward with your digital creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment