09 August 2014

Our Servicemen and Servicewomen

I updated my page banner today for many reasons.  I have a brother in the Army National Guard who will be deployed overseas next month and with the recent events in Israel, Gaza, Iraq, and the Ukraine and many other places around the world my thoughts are with ALL the families being effected by these turbulent times in our world.  My prayers are with all our troop around the world service for our Nation.  I placed a yellow ribbon on my banner so that everyone who visits my blog will know I support our armed forces.  I am also asking my visitors for continued prayers to bring them all home safely to their loved ones.  Thanks everyone - I know that I have a wonderful group of followers who will comply with my request.  Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment