15 October 2016

A bit of fun last night & tonight...Homecoming!

Last evening was the homecoming game, I was able to get some nice photos of my daughter in the colorguard, along with some great sunset shots, and the full moon.  Tonight was the dance & I think she looked great, but I am definitely biased.






The football game...time for some FUN!




 Time to practice & work...




The ticket to the dance, a souvenir key chain. 80's was the theme, we skipped the 80's hair and clothes, just went for the bling instead.





Getting ready for the Dance...


This is one of my favorite poses (below).


Dress $40 + Shoes $60 + Smile = PRICELESS!!

So glad that she had a good time at the dance.  She's been planning her outfit since lat year's dance.




The moon the past two nights...







No comments:

Post a Comment