30 March 2012

Last Day for the March Specials

Saturday is the last day to place orders for the 30% Off Power Palette Sale.  Stock up while you can get them at 30% off.  This includes the digital PP as well.  I'm attaching my March Newsletter so you can download it & read about everything that's been happening.  I hope to have a current newsletter posted in a few days.  Lisa Graham has a wonderful link on her blog about the Power Palette Sale  you can follow the link to her blog and check out some of the items from the Enchanted PP.  If you wish to order please contact me with your order or go through the link on the right of the page & be sure to use my Consultant ID# 41342448 when placing your orders.  

Ordering Deadlines
Monthly Ordering Deadlines
CMOnline: March 31, 10 p.m. CT
Digital Center: March 31, 10 p.m. CT
. 

No comments:

Post a Comment