29 March 2012

Learning Process Continues

YAY!  I was FINALLY able to get my background changed on my blog.  Now to get it to look how I want it to; this is a bit too much of a tiled look for me.  I need to play around with the sizing to get the results I want.  I sure wish there was a tutorial that said go here insert your image, we'll convert to proper PX x PX that is needed for your page!  Well I've spent enough time on that part of this project for today.  I have found that the help screens with Blogger are just taking me in circles and most apply to an older version.  I get so aggravated when "they" think they know what I want!

Keep checking back as I get this site developed...be sure to check out my FB Fan Page & Pinterest boards through the links on the right.

Well, I was able to get more tweaks done to the page.  It's about as good as it will get until I have more time to really research my individual issues that I'm having.  I hope to continue to add more informational links for you & information about me and the types of items I supply at crops, and workshops for your cropping experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment