30 March 2012

National Scrapbook Day 2012

Location Moved:
3545 Old Hershey Rd
Elizabethtown, PA 17022

 

Before you know it National Scrapbook Day 2012 will be here.  Mark your calendars for my annual NSD Event.  We'll have loads of fun like we always do.  
Registration Form
 The above form can be downloaded and mailed to me to reserve your space for NSD.  There are also exclusive products available for you to pre-purchase.  Be sure to check out the Exclusive Products flier - order now before they are gone.  Limited supply available.
Exclusive Products
Contact me today to place your order for any or all of these products before they are gone.  You'll also be able to have them in time for NSD when your order is placed by April 30th or until sold out.

Not able to make my NSD Day; I hope you'll be able to join me during Creative Memories Celebration Week.  April 27th through May 5th will be filled with online specials and Facebook fun & activities.  Be sure to check out my Fan Page to keep up with all of the activities during Celebration Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment