15 May 2012

My NSD Event - location changed

In case you didn't see my updated post from back in April and were planning on attending my NSD this Saturday, May 19th; I've had to change the location to My Place; 9 am - 6 pm.  Please contact me if you need directions.




Fee for the day $20 included your lunch and exclusive attendance gifts (not pictured).

You will need to bring a snack to share and your album, photos or latest project.  There will also be internet connection available to work online, too.

I will have all of my CM tools available for your use, I'll have my cricut, too.  Please bring your own 12 x 12 or 12 x24 mat to use.  If you have a cartridge you want to use, please bring it.  Sorry no Gypsy's allowed to link to my machine...

I'd appreciate a donation for replacement of blades if you are doing more than 2 cuts.  Thanks!

Looking forward to a terrific day; see you on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment