14 May 2012

Tell Your Story

Great post by another blogger: Reaching Scrapbookers With and Without Children

This is a wonderfully written article. This was shared on one of my message boards from a fellow CMC.  Please don't think that scrapbooking is only for those who have children.  All our lives have an impact and we all have a story to tell.

Tell your story...


Yesterday is a perfect example:  We all got together for Mother's Day - now yes I have children, but this is something that could very easily apply to a childless person/couple, too.

4 Wheeling It!






You could very easily scrapbook any event...camping with friends or an organization.  A rafting trip, hiking, your quilts, knitting, crocheting, books you've read - whatever your interests may be.  I have been creating scrapbooks since I was a child - so I have many many albums that do not include my children.  If paper piecing and photographing is something you enjoy - don't let the absence of children stop you from creating your story!

No comments:

Post a Comment