22 May 2012

Today's Raves

I want to thank everyone who is viewing my blog; I am very excited with the amount of traffic and with it being a fairly new blog.  I hope you all are finding my rants & raves humorous and all the other information helpful.  My goal is for this to be enjoyable for everyone, as well as allow me to vent when I need to.  I have just been through a whirlwind of a weekend and beginning to the week.  All has been good, just very full of activities.

My National Scrapbook Day was a success; I am energized and hope to keep that momentum going for me and my customers.  I love that they are excited to get started and some finished projects.  The gleam in their eyes and the excitement in their voices as they get ready to continue or move on to the next project is just wonderful.  I was even able to get quite a bit of my own pages completed.

There are some wonderful offers from Creative Memories that will end on May 31st. Check out the Mini Catalog for the offers now and those coming in June.  An addendum for the June Digital Sale - June 1-June 25




Our great sale on digital products is even bigger and better! Our offer of 
20 percent off additional pages and lay-flat page upgrades has been
modified to include Hardcover StoryBooks. And we've boosted the 
discount to 25 percent!

When you show page 21 in the May/June Mini Catalog to your party guests, 
make sure to let them know the offer is now an amazing 25 percent savings 
on Hardcover StoryBooks, additional pages and the lay-flat upgrade option.

You’ll see the correct amount listed on the Digital Center as well. 
The sale runs June 1 – 25


Don't forget about all those Dad's & Grads; still time to get a digital gift for them. If you need ideas, please contact me for ideas. You can also check out the Project Center at www.creativememories.com for great ideas, too.


Keep taking those photos and preserving all those great moments.  I will have plenty to scrap as well...one band banquet, a concert, Memorial Day Parade, another band concert, scouts, 5th grade Graduation, all in the past week & the upcoming week!  I'm tired just thinking about it...


I am currently working on a set of directions with photos on how to create 12 x 12 flip out pages.  Maybe I'll give it a go at a video again...  WATCH FOR IT!








No comments:

Post a Comment