01 May 2015

Happy May Day

I hope you are enjoying the 1st of May wherever you are today.  I worked this morning, however I am spending my afternoon catching up on my UFO's.  I hope to finish cutting out the squares for my daughter's t-shirt quilt, then get all of her patches sewn onto he new BSA shirt, then I want to convert both her GSA vests into pillows, and applique her vest onto her t-shirt quilt.  That's just the top of my list of UFO's.

This weekend also is the celebration for National Scrapbook Day.  I plan to get some scrapping done on Saturday & Sunday once I'm finished at work.  I need to finish my son's Scout albums.  I got a lot accomplished for his Eagle ceremony back in November, but I really want to get his albums finished with his HS graduation coming up.  I need to move onto a few vacation albums and my daughter's Scout albums.  All UFO's that I need to finish.  The guilt is sneaking in on me lately with not making the time to finish these projects.

I've lost many of my scrappin' buddies due to death, other health issues, and my going back to work part-time, but I am determined to keep up with it on my own.  Maybe once I get these UFO's done I can clean out my excess supplies, HA! that just means to make room for more, right?



Don't forget to check out the Pixels 2 Pages website as they will have a Celebration Crop and challenge happening all weekend; lots of goodies for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment