09 April 2012

Happy Easter

I hope everyone had a Glorious Easter!  Just returned from 4 days away and being unplugged the entire time.  It is good to do this every so often.  Spent those 4 days communing with nature - what a great way to spend my Easter holiday.  Colored eggs with the kids on Saturday and held an egg hunt in the woods for them Sunday afternoon.  The sunrise service and breakfast afterwards was wonderful with our 2nd church family at Zion UCC.  It's always a pleasure to see them.


I hope to have some great ideas coming your way soon.  The days away helped to rejuvenate me.


All those days away & packed with activities - do you think I remembered to take any photos?!  Not many!  I was too busy doing the cooking; egg coloring with the kids and hiding the eggs for the egg hunt; in all of that I forgot to appoint a photographer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment