28 August 2012

1st Day of School Pictures

A few weeks back (August 14th) I had a post discussing traditional & non-traditional pages.  I wanted to share with you the photos of my guys from yesterday.  I followed some of the posing tips too I had found from a few other sources as well.

This first photo was with the flash - while it was early it actually wasn't this dark outside.  It's because of being under the tree & the flash being on.  My children were actually much happier than they appear here - It took several camera adjustments to get this photo, hence their displeasure with me.

Say Cheese! (Please?)
While it's a wonderful photo of my quickly growing children I think the next few are much better.

This next photo of the two of them is without the flash, I wanted to get a full length one of them to show their entire ensembles.  Normally I will fill the viewfinder with a close-up.

I am loving those neon blue sneakers of his and her sequined sweater dress.  She's quickly catching him in height.  Never guess they are 4.5 years apart!

The next two while they are a traditional pose I want you to look at the angles & compare them both.

The one of her is straight on, while a beautiful shot...

The one of him has his body slightly turned, his chin down & looking a bit over his shoulder towards me.  I think it just makes that 'traditional' pose that much better!

See that First Day of School really wasn't so bad to take 10 minutes and allow Mom to get some really great shots.  Thanks Kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment