02 August 2012

SHOWCASE 2012

I am Finally here after quite the adventure yesterday.  I treated myself to a late morning.  I caught up on some much needed rest from yesterday's fiasco in getting here.  Seemed that I had some sort of roadblock at every turn in getting here.  I FINALLY arrived wheels down in Minneapolis/St. Paul 6 hours later than planned.



I was still able to do my early registration for showcase & pick up my registration packet, had a great meal with my upline and fellow consultants at the Melting Pot; today's line up is more going easy on myself as I am recovering from a back injury.  So the walking is being kept to a minimum, I am seeking out very supportive, comfortable chairs, and my room mates are great, the last arrived this morning.  Should be a FUN few days.  Stay tuned here for NEW product announcement & other goodies.  I'm headed over now to do some exploring.

No comments:

Post a Comment