14 August 2012

Non-Traditional Poses for 1st Day of School Pics

I came across a wonderful blog article today (link) and it got me to searching my own Memory Manager files of my children's 1st Day pics.  I actually have a good mix of traditional & non traditional poses.  I was pleasantly surprised by this fact.
Non-traditional pose


I have had all kids of fits tonight trying to upload my photos tonight.  Unsure if it's weather related (severe T-storms) or if it's internet related.  I'll attempt to load some of the great shots tomorrow.  Watch for an edited entry.  In the meanwhile here's a link to the ones I have gotten uploaded 1st Day of School Album

Time to go...2 power outages from the storms - batteries getting low.

Be sure to check out the August Newsletter - added to the links on the right.  So many great things you'll want to take advantage of.

No comments:

Post a Comment