11 August 2013

Baby Shower

Yesterday my daughter & I attended a baby shower.  I'm going to be a Great Aunt (no, I'm not really that old - am I?).  Anyhow I wanted to share a few photos with you from the event & the card that I made for the shower.

This is the card I made at a Stampin' Up Card Class that I attended several months ago (before I knew about the baby's arrival).  The class was a lot of fun.  I am looking forward to making some more cards.



My talented sister made this diaper baby that looks like a sock monkey.

 



My sister also made this diaper cake.



My niece's boyfriend's family made the cake...it's so darn cute & adorable!



This was the gift table...



This was a really cool & creative gift idea...so darn cute!




And of course we gave her a Creative Memories album "kit" that I put together for her & my nephew to keep track of their sweet baby as she grows.


It has been such a long weekend already.  Why is it that when I am exhausted I can't get to sleep?  Oh, well.  I hope you all enjoy the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment