31 August 2013

Some things I've been up to...

My extremely busy season has been thrust upon me once again.  As the start of school rolls around it's Fair/Farm Show season, the start of school, and Marching Band season.  Then that moves into the fall foliage season, hunting, Thanksgiving & Christmas.  I'm tired just thinking about it, so I won't think about it, just take it a day at a time.

Here are some photos to show you what I've been doing...I am testing out a new lens with my camera.  Would love to have some feedback.


The Fair gave these shirts to my brother & a few others when they were sprayed with antifreeze from another tractor right before the Antique Tractor Games began.  Thank You Fair Office staff!




  

The barrel roll & chain in a box games.  George & Matt were taking turns driving the D-12.  Dad drove the WD-45.








The rest of the family watching the games - for some it was in between volunteering at other areas of the Fair.




 One of the favorite of the tractor games...Blind Man's Bluff!  Remember doing this when you were kids by either playing "horse" or with one in the wagon & the other steering...  So much FUN!


...ALL of this for a bag of candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment