31 August 2013

Update on Orders from Creative Memories for my LOYAL Customers



Good afternoon, loyal customers: 

I know it’s been awhile since some of you placed your orders via my personal website, so I just wanted to touch base with you again and assure you that I am monitoring the progress of your orders daily. While movement is happening slowly, it is happening. Earlier this week, I learned that CM is packing orders from the second week of July – that would be July 8th when the Last Chance Ordering opportunity began, so I’m sure the quantity of orders for just that first day is massive.

Because of the length of time between ordering and CM seeking payment (which happens upon shipping orders from my personal website), some consultants and customers have had difficulty with payments processing upon shipment.  If this occurs, I will be able to see “incomplete” in the order status and YOU will receive an e-mail with the notification that payment did not process properly. Note that I do not receive this e-mail notification.

A few steps you can take to avoid this inconvenience…

1. You may want to call your credit card company and let them know that this order is still pending. The length of time between initial authorization and finalization of payment might signal a red flag in the credit card company’s system. If you give them a heads up, you might avoid that delay.

2. If you would like me to handle any incomplete that arises, please call me with your credit card information. Should your order status change to incomplete, I will gladly make the call to reauthorize the charges for you.

3. If you are going to be away from your e-mail for a day or two, definitely do #2 as you only have about two days to contact CM with correct payment info, and once the order is cancelled, it likely cannot be reinstated.

4. Ensure that you have sufficient funds available in the account that you entered on that order. If you do not know what account you used, I can see the last four digits and can provide you with that information. If you know there are insufficient funds in there at any time, be watching for an e-mail from CM so that you can quickly call with an alternate form of payment.

As always, I thank you for your commitment to celebrating your memories and for trusting me to help you to do so. Hopefully, I did a sufficient job of making you all aware that filling these orders would take some time and you are not feeling too much frustration with the delays. If there was something in your order that you needed sooner than later, I might have it in inventory or in my personal supplies to loan to you. Just let me know if I can help you in this way.

Finally, please know that my events and my willingness to help you continue  Additionally, I am open for business most days at my home.  Just make an appointment!

Blessings to you,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment